I LOVE the slideshow!! Glad I made it in--with the pics of me crying and staring at Catie as she screams, with no clue of how to make her stop...haha. :) Screaming Catie is still the most precious little girl in the world- so no complaints here ;) Can't wait for more pics! Oh, and can I get some credit for dressing her in the little black dress outfit-- I mean, it's the cutest ever!?!?!
I LOVE the slideshow!! Glad I made it in--with the pics of me crying and staring at Catie as she screams, with no clue of how to make her stop...haha. :) Screaming Catie is still the most precious little girl in the world- so no complaints here ;) Can't wait for more pics! Oh, and can I get some credit for dressing her in the little black dress outfit-- I mean, it's the cutest ever!?!?!
ReplyDelete