Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break is over....Match Day Approaches

I had a wonderful week with my hubby and my beautiful baby girl. She is smiling, giggling and pumping her feet like crazy. She's all to adorable. I will most pics of the angel tomorrow after WORK--Ick! 12 more weeks until the school year ends. Tomorrow Brian finds out whether he matched or not. If he does match, we're okay. If not, we'll have to be very flexible and start DRINKING immediately. Assuming he matches on Monday, we will wait until Thursday to find out where the hell we will be for the next several years. I'm hoping for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan!

    I found you here from Courtney's page! :) Catie is beautiful! Good luck with the match...we lived through it last year with Drew, and I know it can be agonizing.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete