Monday, March 16, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well, he matched! That's good news. Now, we know that my hubby will be a radiology resident somewhere. I also found out that my students did well on their TAKS test. I should be thrilled, ecstatic and excited. Instead, I'm freaking out and letting my worries get out of control. In three days, I will have an idea of what the next five years of my life will look like. So scary! I have no control over this crazy process. I teach for two more days. I get to spend time teaching and learning for the next two days. Then.....Match Day arrives. Catie will be in my arms as we listen to her daddy read where he matched to the crowd. AHHHHHHH! My job: enjoy the next two days, smile as much as I can and accept whatever happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Could it be anywhere, or is there a short list from which the location will be chosen? Will it be a large teaching hospital?
ReplyDeleteI know it's scray, but once you do move and get settled in... I hope you can sink some roots into the ground and feel supported and at home for this next season in life.
Looking forward to following along!!!