Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Countdown is On

My belly feels like it is going to burst. I am constantly getting ahead of myself counting down the days 'til my little guy is due. Therefore, I am going to start my own official countdown to help the time pass. I am trying to enjoy and savor the last 7 weeks of pregnancy, but the symptoms of the third trimester (namely, the constant need to pee, the skin so stretched I am never comfortable, the discomfort when trying to sleep, the giant appetite and the fear that my body is forever changed for the worse)are making me super antsy and ready to get this show on the road.

So, I have 49 days to go. I can do it...I can do it...I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment