Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Beach Trip as a Family of 6

Smiling Connor still in Dallas

Brandon opening a "Car Fairy Gift" on the way to South Padre. (The "Car Fairy" delivered little gifts every 30 minutes or so to keep Catie and Brandon entertained.)  Some gifts were a "hit."  Others, like the plastic witch fingers, were terrifying and not funny at all.  I learned my lesson about always viewing what I give through a toddlers eyes and green witch fingers sure would be terrifying from a toddler's perspective.

Catie and Brandon wearing pasta strainers as hats.  And, yes, that car potty between them was used quite a few times on our trip.

Do I look happy? Well, I wasn't.  We had to pull over after 5 hours of driving because Brandon drenched his pull-up and his seat and was screaming.  This was when I asked Brian if I could drive for awhile.  Driving was much more relaxing than sitting in the back.

Brian changing a dirty diaper.

Dinner at Pirate's landing.  Everyone was awake and happy.

Catie on a pirate's knee.

AAARG! Pirate Catie.

AARG! Pirate Brandon.

Uncle Brad flies in from Houston to join the beach fun.

Ethan discovers how tasty his toes are.

Four on a bed in our first condo.
Brian and Connor moving rooms because of construction noise at 7 am.  Turns out the babies didn't wake anyone up, but the drilling sure did.
Brandon and Catie helping move the family to a new condo.

Yes, that is poop all over Connor's back.  Said poop ended up all over me as well,  We cleaned up in the ocean.  

Shovel Man

Sandy babies passed out on the beach

Double smiles

Connor, 5 months old

Ethan, five months old

Five months old and tipping

Connor tries to hold his own bottle in Uncle Brad's lap

Ten minutes of sunshine on DAY 1 = sunburn on babies = a freaked out Mom = this picture

Catie informed me that she drew a big and little a in the sand. I was super impressed.

Catie and Brandon swim with Uncle Brad

Me and the boys at sunset

Lunchtime

Brandon and a messy avocado

Ethan eating his feet.



About to head home.  The picture was taken after both Connor and Ethan had been changed (clothes and all) between the room evacuation and the car ride home.  Brian was packing the car and I was taking the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment