
I love the way my daughter smiles. Her face shows the purest form of excitement and happiness I have ever seen. I absolutely adore her. I am also in awe of the way Catie is still so teensy, yet she is able to walk like this adorable mini-person. When she stands up on the bed in the morning, Brian likes to call her a Baby Godzilla because she towers over us in such an itty-bitty way. So precious.
-
My son arrives this coming Tuesday. He will be such a lucky little man to have a sister like Catie. No doubt, she will be a lucky little girl to have Baby Brandon for a brother, too. I wish I could hold on to all the excitement I feel as I wait to meet my little man. It's so hard to remember the intensity of feelings after the fact.
-
My family is very blessed at this moment in our lives. We are so thankful for each other and all of our blessings. We are thrilled to become a family of four!
-
As hard as it is for me to believe, our next blog entry will come after Baby Brandon's arrival.





That's my favorite post you've ever written! I am SO excited to meet the little man! :) Catie is toooooo precious. I love her smiles too :)
ReplyDelete